Sunday, June 3, 2007

weekly quotes

Carson

"the suspense is killing me!" (wondering if dad was going to be home when we arrived)

"its a competition to the death!" (battle with a caterpillar and his water gun.)

"you need to help me destroy the whole city" (imaginary city with our water guns)

"I'm four... and I don't have a girlfriend." (he's still only three, and was talking to a family friend that he's never met before.)

Logan

"excuse me" -usually he says "excuse YOU" every time... we finally had a breakthrough this week!

"oh geez"

"I got YOU." - when he kissed me back after me getting him good... repeating slowly and clearly what I had just said.

1 comment:

Shanilie said...

Love the quotes. Children make me smile. I love the idea. I am def. going to start doing this once Jacob starts talking a little more.