Thursday, June 28, 2007

quotes for the week #3

Carson:

"I put the crayon in your purse, because Logan had it in his mouth and I saw him. it was like a tongue tattoo." -after attempting to let Logan color with him.

"daddy, I'm on your team. it'll be great. yo ho ho, go cowboys!" (they teamed up on me with the squirt guns)

"proverbs 1:8, My son, hear the instruction of your father, and don't forsake the law of your mother. " - it took about 5 minutes of solid repetition, but he got it!!

"mommy, you look good today." Carson said. I said "awwh, thanks hun. that's so sweet." Logan leans over and touches Carson's arm and says: "good boy."


Logan:

"hey, dudes!"

"free DVD" (Carson saw the advertisement on a cereal box for a free dvd, so that's what he calls it, Logan keeps asking for "more free DVD!!"

"I'm juicey." this is Logan's way of telling me he's thirsty and wants juice... he just kind of blends them together!

Logan's new thing this week is greeting every single stranger that he crosses paths with. he'll stick his little hand as high in the air as it can go, and cheerfully call out "Heyyoh! HI!" (hello, hi) and if the person doesn't respond, Logan simply calls louder "HI!" with a bigger wave... this process continues until the person Logan is trying to communicate with finally notices and says hello back. to which Logan smiles like his mission is accomplished and keeps on his way.

No comments: