Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Logan's words

Logan has recently begun to speak more and more, and over the past two weeks his vocabulary seems to be including anything you try to get him to say! He does have a few adorable little phrases that I need to mark down lest I forget them, excuse the weird spellings I'm going to use, if you've got little ones you'll probably recognize them and smile as you remember your own saying the very same thing!
"Hewwow?" (hello) "Bye!!" -which is always accompanied with a pudgy little hand waving
"Pless?" (please) "Da-doo" (thank you)
"Its STUCK!" (says this to everything!)
"Up," "Out," "MUUah" (kissing sound he ALWAYS makes as he smacks me a good one...)
"Daddy, Mom, or Mommy, Nanna, Mamma" (for grandma, I hope that one sticks its so cute)
"OHhh No," "Ohh Man!" " Oh boy"
this one just in "Jerk" as he came running to grandma crying after being ignored by brother and uncle, we don't know if he really said that or not, but it was funny anyways.
"all done"
" I luv you."
"I dunNo"
"Uhhohh."
"Yeessss!!"
"juice" "wawa" (water) "bahbo" (bottle)
"Oh BABY!!"
"AMEN" this one is sometimes proceeded by a gibberish prayer, in which I can hear "God" or "bless" sometimes, a few times I've heard "body" ... Carson's prayers go something like this in the morning- "thank you God for the food, and bless our bodies, Amen" so funny having these ages in the house during meal times -for the most part...

No comments: