Wednesday, March 21, 2007

the little drummer boy

This morning Carson discovered a new use for used straws- drum sticks! he began drumming on a short table, so I decided to give him a real set of drum sticks to try. (I had them from the few short weeks that I took drum lessons.)
Carson counted up "one, two, three and four..." and began his beat. Logan was dancing beside him- he'll will dance to anything, and has great rhythm, he must get that from Daddy, cause its certainly not from me !
Carson was remembering back to the worship band days at our last church, and said "okay everyone, we're in church, could you please take Logan to the nursery?" and then started breaking into sing-song counting- "one, two, three, fifteen, eleventeen..."
who knows. maybe we'll have a family band someday... Carson seems destined to play the drums, that is his instrument of choice. He also wants to learn to play the piano, and guitar, I guess we'll have to see what he's interested in when he is old enough to take lessons for real!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

That's cute:) My 6 year old has gone through many instruments so far! I can't wait to see which one he chooses!