Saturday, March 17, 2007

Carson and Logan


Well, I realized recently that I have been doing a terrible job at keeping up with the growth of my children. I'm making an attempt to write down all the funny things that Carson and Logan both do and say, and then I'll actually have something to write in a baby book when I finally get around to making one!
Here are Carson and Logan, on March 16th, Carson decided he wants to be a model, so he asked me to take some pictures of him. Logan is more into holding the camera himself, and as you can see is already on his way to get it from me... fun times.

2 comments:

Shanilie said...

Hi! I was away for the day/evening with the Singer's at a hockey game and just got your message! I love the blog. I can't get over Logan....I swear he looks older than when I was there last. They grow way too fast! I hope you enjoy the blogging experience. I know many people have more than one....one for recipes, one for scrapbooking....there have been a LOT of unusual ones too lol. I will tell my other fellow bloggers about your site too. It is a good way to build traffic. and if you find you are not enjoying the blogging experience under settings they have a button called "delete blog" so it's all good. I use it mostly as a place to record info about Jacob and also to keep friends and family from MB informed. If you ever need any help you could even let me know your sign in info and I can take a look as every blog is different and I wouldn't be able to explain it otherwise :( I have had MANY blogs and a lot I have ruined. So anyway come to me any time. Have a good day!

Shanilie said...

Hey Bek, I just wanted to let you know that I am having a photo contest at my blog. It is for all moms with kids. Send in a photo of Carson and Logan either seperately or together of them under one year. The photo contest is called Baby days. Just email me the pictures to shanilie@hotmail.com Hope you can!