Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Yogurt Raisins

once again, at the breakfast table, Carson and I were discussing the intricacies of life.
"what does raisins start with" he asked.
"R" I said.
"what does black raisins and yogurt raisins start with?" he asked. I answered him at first wondering about the yogurt raisins and then remembering that they are the coated ones that taste a little like white chocolate.
"when did you have yogurt raisins?" I asked him
"at Nana and Papa's house, Aunt Sarah bought them." he said, "and I ate all of them, a whole bunch. yeah, but they made me sick. they made me throw up. " to this he nodded his head with pursed lips reliving the pain of the experience. Then he sat straight up with a worried expression on his face and quickly added "It was the raisins that made me throw up- not the people. Not Nana and Papa and Sarah and Daniel. just the raisins. yeah." ... thanks for sharing, Carson... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's such a cutie!
Greetings from Germany, Laura