Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Poor Logan...


Logan has been sick with a flu bug, and it is heartbreaking to watch him feel so terrible!!
Yesterday after a two hour nap, I finally woke Logan up, and discovered that he was so tired because he was feeling sick. from that moment on, it was one big cuddle for me until I put him to bed that night. He looked at me with his puppy eyes and said "I stuck" which I assume meant that he was feeling sick, and lounged on my lap for a few hours before falling asleep in my arms... I love watching babies sleep! I felt that this was quite a nice day even though Logan was sick, because he was so still and cuddly... and didn't destroy one thing that day! oh, the joys of having a brute of a 17 month old in the house!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Hope that he is feeling better! Lani has been sick too! No fun, but I am enjoying the cuddles! I don't get them otherwise!