Monday, April 23, 2007

gone fishin'


It was a gorgeous day on sunday, so we decided to go fishing. After searching out the nearest lakes online, we commenced on a car trip around our town, finding lakes, swamps, creeks, and finally, the perfect little fishing spot. On the other side of the street from where this picture was taken is a beautiful lake, but I forgot to bring my camera over there, and decided that this little creek was safer for the kids to play at anyways. Its amazing how entertained a little bit of water will keep two kids, they had an awesome time while Daddy and Asa were fishing. I was going to fish too, but its a little difficult with two children, so I ended up just watching them, and enjoyed my day just as much as they did!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loving the blogs!! Great Job Beck!

Shanilie said...

This is seriously the cutest picture! I love it. The boys look like they are having such a fun time together. I recently took Jacob to the pond at my moms and he loved looking at the frogs and hearing them croak and throwing rocks in the water. It's almost impossible for them not to get their feet wet....though I am going to have to buy rubber boots soon!