Monday, January 7, 2008

christmas

I'll have to upload the pics from my camera to add here.. I'm just too tired to do it. I've been back from a really nice trip back home for a few days now and am WIPED still. although the fact that its midnight and I'm still awake with no chance for sleep for a while yet may have something to do with the exhaustion that I am now experiencing. possibly it could also have been induced by a nice bubble bath- complements of my great girl Erin... Lush products are always a girls best relaxing friends.
Either way, I am now tired and find myself killing time until this football game is over and the (big) boys quiet down so I can go to sleep. Although I am starting to eye up the ear plugs that Logan bought for daddy for christmas for those afternoon naps that never are quite as restful as they should be- with all of the roughhousing that goes on in this place between my two littlest guys. *SIGH* will it always be this way in my house for years to come? should I forgo the shower and bubble bath, join the arsenal of guys in my living room, scarf down a few extra pieces of pizza and get into the game? not that I don't like football. I do like football... its just that I only like to watch one team because I know their players now. and they are having a great unbeaten historic season, so every game is a good one it seems. I just find myself wondering if life would be different if I had a little girl in this household with me. of course I don't want to have any more children at this point in life, so its all speculation. tired speculation. can one child make that much of a difference? could all the testosterone in this place be offset by one more body with some extra estrogen? it would still be a 4 to 2 ratio, and on nights like this the scale would be drastically one sided still. I suppose I should just have some more girl nights out.

No comments: